Saturday, October 13, 2007
October 12, 2007
View online Manage newsletters Unsubscribe Send us feedback
Behold, the most popular energy-saving applications for the week ending October 12.
1. CO2 Saver - Reduce your carbon footprint by optimizing your PC's energy usage.
2. SpeedFan - Save energy by optimizing your system's fan speed, temperature, and voltage.
3. Sleepy - Conserve energy by automating your computer to shut down at a specific time every day.
4. WattchIT - Compare your monthly utility bills to your actual usage and learn how you can save.
5. WorldCoolers - Get desktop alerts and recent news articles about global warming and other climate issues.
----- Original Message -----
From: Download Dispatch for Windows
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:38 AM
Subject: CNET Download Dispatch: Don't be a carbon bigfoot
environmement, energy, co2, saving, computers, hardware, software